Friday, June 15, 2007

8 days

I can't believe that I am down to my final 8 days in paris. I have been here for 281 days (40 weeks and 1 day), and now I am down to 8. How time flies. These past couple of weeks have been busy, with finals. I also got to spend last weekend in Corisca with my friend Clare. Despite the fact that my luggage didn't get to me until the very last day, it was a great and relaxing weekend. We spent the first night in Bastia, the next 2 days in Corte, and our last day in Bastia. We got to see some museums, eat good food, and just relax. I have so much to do in my 8 remaining days in Paris, souvenir shopping, eating pasteries, doing some shopping, going to stores I have always wanted to go to, and last but not least, enjoying Paris. I have to enjoy my last few days of freedom, before I go home and start my boring job as a cashier at Staples. Well that is all for now. I'll post when I get back to the good old USA, as well as put up some pictures from Corsica.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

megs,
i'm in toronto at a sales meeting.
can't wait until you get back. mom an d i will pick you up in san francisco.
only a few days.
love you